© Dr Wolf 2010 All Rights Reserved
LIVE BLOOD ANALYSIS
:: MENTAL WELLNESS
:: HORMONAL & CHRONIC DISEASE
:: PAIN RELIEF
:: HEALTH QUESTIONAIRE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
What is it?
By taking a drop of your blood, placing it on a slide to view under an exceptionally powerful microscope, you
can see what the current status of your blood is. The picture of what is seen under the microscope is viewed
on a screen and your live blood cells etc can be seen before the blood coagulates.
What is live blood analysis used for?
Take note: this is not a diagnostic tool but rather a tool that will give additional information about how your body
is currently functioning
• Hypoglycemia, sugar intolerance, pancreas not up to par, diabetes
• Heart pounding, fluttering, tendency toward clotting, thrombosis
• Digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, toxins in colon and small intestines
• Viral activity, which can be quite fatiguing
• Problems from metal fillings, bridges or implants in the mouth, or dead root canal teeth
• Metals from cigarette smoke etc. can cause muscle deterioration, forgetfulness, fatigue, and allergies
• Vitamin C and sulfur-based amino acid levels
• Enzyme and trace mineral deficiency - bowel pockets of hardened food toxins
• Parasite activity in different organs, leaky bowel, anemia
• Hormones low or out-of-balance
• Sore back, neck, shoulders, numb legs
• Tendency to cysts, fibrous areas, undissolved stones, hemorrhoids
• Fungus infestation, often brought on by the use of anti-biotics
• Onset of degenerative diseases, free-radical and toxin buildup
• Immune system deficiency
What is the dried layer test?
The Dried Layer Test (DLT) is a blood test developed in Germany and has been performed for over 80 years.
It involves the analysis of 8 magnified dried layers of a drop of capillary blood that has set on your finger for half
a minute. The 8 layers are allowed to dry out, and they go through a natural centrifugal spinning action as the
The location, size and shape of the free-radical and toxin-caused white polymerized protein puddles (ppps) as
seen on color TV (or for half the important dried layer patterns through a magnifying glass) can indicate dozens
of inflammatory and degenerative diseases and problems. This science of looking at disseminated intravascular
coagulation stress in capillary blood has been termed Oxidology by American Biologics in San Diego Cal.
This blood picture shows poor absorption of nutrients - minerals, enzymes,
vitamins, amino acids. The grey area in the center is a sign of undigested
food toxins in the colon and small intestines.
The picture shown here is only one example of several dozen patterns repre-
senting problems that can be seen early-on for prevention.
What is the unchanged live blood test?
In the Unchanged Live Blood Test (UBT), blood is studied, unchanged, using
optical light modes that illuminate flimsy micro-organisms, fungus, crystals,
clots, bacteria, cell damage. White cells show the activity and strength of
the immune system while red cells show their oxygenating strength and how
elastic their membrane is.
Website Development by O'Brien Design
FOLLOW DR WOLF ON